Family Medicine Physician Job through Curative in California

Northern California Medical Director - Earn 340k In Year 1 - Guaranteed Loan Repayment

  • Accepts J1 Visas: No
  • Accepts H1B Visas: No
  • Loan Assistance:Not Specified
  • Community Health Center
  • Academic Opportunity:No
  • Telemedicine Opportunity:No
  • 12/05/2022
  • 1032168
  • JN -062022-26925

Family Medicine Physician – Medical Director Opportunity

$339K First Year Income + $50K Signing Bonus

Northern California

 

This is an opportunity to become part of an organization focused on providing comprehensive, quality healthcare through an integrated and collaborative system. The hospital is recruiting a Family Medicine physician to serve as Medical Director for their outpatient clinics.

  • Enjoy a 4.5-day work week with no nights, weekends, or call responsibilities
  • Manageable patient volumes - average 15 to 20 patients per full clinic day
  • Spend 25% of your time seeing patients in clinic with the other 75% set aside for administrative duties
  • Earn $339,000 in your first year - achieved through guaranteed salary and annual performance bonus
  • Additional benefits include a $50,000 signing bonus, $25,000/year in guaranteed loan repayment, $10,000 relocation assistance, and six months of free housing provided by the hospital

 

This close-knit, family-friendly mountain community offers you an exceptional quality of life and relaxed lifestyle. Surround yourself with tall trees, clean air and stunning mountain views while still having easy access to cities in Northern California and Oregon. With a 4 day work week and favorable patient volume, the incoming nurse practitioner will have the opportunity and time to explore the gold mine of outdoor recreation in the area and activities in town.

  • Enjoy all four seasons- sunny summer days, cool falls, mild winters and vibrant springs 
  • Outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with easy access to the Pacific Crest Trail- hiking, fishing, kayaking, skiing, snowmobiling, mountain climbing, boating, golfing, bicycling and much more!
  • Several reputable, highly ranked public schools in the community
  • Great place to raise a family with affordable housing options: 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2,000 square feet for just $179,000!
  • Charming Main Street with a variety of restaurants and boutiques. 
  • Local year-round events include concerts in the park, balloon fair, art walks and annual music festival

Job Id: JN -5