For free help with your job search, call (800) 776-8383
Welcome to Allied Digestive Health! We are seeking a FT Pathologist to join our family in Red Bank, NJ. Join NJ's Premiere Gastroenterology Organization, in our state-of-the-art Lab!
Summary: Responsible for efficiently, effectively, and accurately examining and diagnosing surgical specimens in compliance within CLIA/CAP guidelines and other applicable regulations.
• Knowledge of control material and validation principles.
• Understands proper use of laboratory computer functions and pathology software
• Demonstrates knowledge of all safety standard precautions regarding histology laboratories including waste management.
• Demonstrates expert anatomical knowledge
• Sharp attention to Detail
• Ability to work under pressure and to multitask
Education and Experience Required:
Certificates & Licenses: Certification in anatomic and clinical pathology or anatomic pathology, by the American Board of Pathology or American Osteopathic Board of Pathology or possess qualifications equivalent to those required for certification.
Supervisory responsibility: None
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position and occasional longer hours may be required.
Travel: Local or long distance travel will be infrequent.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.