Methodist Medical Group of Dallas is seeking an experienced BC/BE Hematology/Oncology Physician to provide services at the Patty & Bo Pilgrim Cancer Center at Titus Regional Medical Center in Mt. Pleasant, Texas. As part of a team including a Radiation Oncologist, Dosimetrist, and Physicist, this is an excellent opportunity for a physician who appreciates the stability of being employed by a major health system but prefers the autonomy and quality of life that comes with practicing at an independent hospital in a small town setting.
A highly competitive salary, generous sign-on bonus, performance bonus, relocation, potential student loan repayment, CME, and a robust employee benefits package is offered. Must be licensed in Texas or eligible.
- Beautiful, 10,000+ sq ft stand-alone cancer center on the campus of Titus Regional Medical Center
- Two to three-day per week practice in Mt. Pleasant, Texas
- Employment through Methodist Medical Group
- Cancer Center open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm; Closed Saturdays and Sundays.
- Large, established multi-specialty referral network
- Opportunity to participate on the TRMC Oncology Service Line Council and drive service line strategy
- Cancer Center enjoys an excellent regional reputation and broad community support
- Rad Onc Physician can expect to see up to 20 patients per day
- Consulting medical staff only; no call
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Provider support from Titus Regional Medical Center’s distinguished medical staff
- Provider support from the Methodist Richardson Cancer Center
- Provider support from Methodist Health System of Dallas
Titus County Hospital District d/b/a Titus Regional Medical Center is a 174-bed independent hospital located in Mt. Pleasant, Texas. With a 100-provider medical staff (60% employed), over 800 employees, tremendous success in pursuing programmatic accreditation, and a total service area population of over 77,000, this TJC-accredited and highly awarded facility is a true regional leader in Northeast Texas.
Methodist Medical Group is a 500+ provider, physician-led multi-specialty group established in 1995 and headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
Located 119 miles northeast of Dallas and 80 miles northeast of Tyler, Mt. Pleasant is a family-friendly community and the economic and lifestyle hub of the 5-county region. Mt. Pleasant is known for its plethora of outdoor activities such as hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, and camping, but also boasts some of the best in small town shopping, dining, and entertainment. Over 31,000 people call Mt. Pleasant and Titus County home.