This flexible full time (.8-1.0 fte) Family Medicine advanced practitioner opportunity located at our new state-of-the-art South Madison Campus (formerly Fish Hatchery Clinic) offers the opportunity to join our dynamic & collaborative team of physicians & advanced practice providers.
In addition to Physicians & Advanced Practitioners, care teams at the South Madison Campus clinic consist of nurses & medical assistants as well as a Certified Diabetic Educator, embedded Pharmacist, and Social Workers. This team approach is one reason that has led to the South Madison Campus Family Medicine department's superior quality ratings in an organization known throughout WI as a high performer in clinical quality.
Our new state-of-the-art multi-specialty clinic opened its doors on 2/21/22, and consists of both primary and specialty patient care along with onsite pharmacy, x-ray, lab, oncology & infusion services as well as orthopedic services. Providers partner with our St. Mary's Hospitalist team for any inpatient needs.
- New state-of-the-art multi-specialty clinic setting with excellent access to in-clinic specialists
- Outpatient-based practice with no call responsibilities
- Mature Epic EMR with individual optimization options to improve efficiency
- Best-in-class onboarding process
- Mission-based organization with a collegial & collaborative team and a fully supportive work environment
- .8 to 1.0 fte option
The Madison area offers:
- Madison, Wisconsin is the state capital, and has a population of 245,000 & consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, and raise a family
- An outstanding public school system with 30 elementary, 12 middle and 5 high schools
- More than 180 public, governmental and special libraries available for additional learning
- An endless variety of music, dance, theater, visual and literary arts, including five museums exhibiting art, history, and science collections
- A wide range of recreational & outdoor activities including hiking, walking, biking, & riding trails; beautiful parks; 4 surrounding lakes; the UW- Madison Arboretum; and Olbrich Botanical Gardens to name a few
- An eclectic mix of independent stores & restaurants celebrating cultures from around the globe
- A wide array of college sporting events, and opportunity to experience Wisconsin Badger pride
For more information, contact:
Gina Haldiman - Senior Recruiter - Physician, Provider and Leadership Talent
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Full Practice Authority APRN Control Substance - Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR)
APN Controlled Substance - Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR)
Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) - Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR)
Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber (APNP) - Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services
Registered Nurse Practitioner - Missouri Division of Professional Registration
Nurse Practitioner - Missouri Division of Professional Registration
Certified Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP-C) - American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) - Oklahoma Board of Nursing (OBN)
Full Practice Authority APRN - Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR)