- Employed position with Avera McKennan Hospital/Avera Medical Group
- Market area 10,000
- Call Schedule: Primary ER Call optional
- Additional income for call pay (choice to take weekend primary call as much or little as you’d like, or choose back up only call. Call coverage is paid at an hourly rate)
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package with production incentives
- OB: Pre and Post care, no deliveries
- Outpatient consultation and surgery; Emergency room services, Lab and X-Ray which includes MRI, CT and Ultrasound.
- Hegg Memorial Hospital – newly constructed facility providing both inpatient and outpatient services. New construction including a surgery suite and remodeled outpatient clinic area including surgery clinic space.
- Whispering Heights Nursing Home is a modern 60 bed LTC facility with all private rooms.
- Four Seasons Independent Living has 25 unites and provides a comfortable home and community for those seniors not requiring the services of a nursing home or an assisted living facility.
- Recreation: golf, tennis, swimming, fishing, boating, camping, sport leagues, many organized youth recreational activities and much more
- Wide variety of church affiliations
Rock Valley is a steadily growing community of 3,900 located just 55 minutes from both Sioux Falls, SD and Sioux City, IA. Our proximity to these areas affords us easy access to all of the amenities of the city, while offering the quality of life only a rural community can provide. Our service area of over 10,000 persons drives a diverse economy of healthcare, manufacturing, and agriculture. Rock Valley has excellent school systems with both public and private educational opportunities offered. It is a charming, family-friendly community, which would make it a great place for you and your family to live and positively impact the lives of others.