Job Title: Otolaryngology
Facility: Summit ENT & Hearing Services
Location: Chambersburg, PA
Summit ENT & Hearing Services in prime Mid-Atlantic location seeks an additional physician to join their busy otolaryngology practice. Three fully trained general otolaryngologists are looking for a fourth partner to join a growing practice. Special interest in otology is highly welcomed. We are a short 90-minute drive to Baltimore and Washington DC and 2.5 hours away from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
- Currently two locations. Will grow to four locations within the next 12-18 months.
- Fully integrated EMR, and PACS radiology system
- Proximity to new surgery center and hospital operating room with CT sinus Navigation system, Davinci Robotic Assisted Otolaryngology surgery, New Zeiss Microscope for otology procedures and voice.
- 2 Full-time AuD audiologists with full-service audiology service
- Allergy division, complete with an in-office laboratory, skin testing, and immunotherapy capabilities
- Video stroboscopy lab is supported by in-office speech pathology
Qualifications and Licensure/Certification
- Medical Degree or foreign equivalent
- Board Certified
- Highly competitive salary and educational loan repayment
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Medical malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Generous allowances for CME, Dues, and Relocation assistance
Franklin County, PA is where you’ll find mountains, lakes, and a picturesque countryside coupled with theater, music, skiing, fishing, and much more. Franklin County merges the best of small town friendliness with easy access to metropolitan areas. We’re only 90 minutes from Baltimore and Washington, D.C., and only 3 hours away from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.