The Pediatric Critical Care and Hospitalist Service (PCCHS) at Avera Children’s Hospital is seeking a BE/BC pediatric critical care physician to join a team of pediatric specialists.
- The Avera Children’s team consists of over 20 pediatric specialists
- PCCHS is staffed by 2 full-time pediatric critical care specialists serving the critical care needs of medical, surgical and trauma patients in the pediatric department
- Clinical services provided by the PCCHS include coverage of the PICU, the pediatric hospitalist service and a pediatric procedural sedation service.
- Skilled, multi-disciplinary team of registered nurses, nurse practitioners, physician’s assistants, case managers, social workers, dietitians, lactation consultants, patient educators, Child Life Specialist and a Family Support Specialist.
- A total of 110 beds are devoted to the care of infants, children and adolescents in our Pediatric Unit (27 bed), PICU (5 bed) and Level IIIC NICU (27 bed) and Avera Behavioral Health Center (51 bed)
- An associate member of NACHRI
- Avera Children’s Hospital and Clinic is part of Avera Health, the region’s largest and strongest health care network.
- For more information our website is: www.AveraChildrens.org or www.ChildrensAcuteCare.com