If you would enjoy living in a city that has been judged by Money Magazine as the “best place to live in America” for its quality of life and recently named by Forbes Magazine as the “Best Place for Business & Careers”, then this opportunity is one that you will want to consider. Please take a few moments to review the information.
Avera Children’s Hospital and Clinic is seeking a BE/BC pediatric critical care physician to join a team of pediatric specialists.
- The Avera Children’s team consists of over 20 pediatric specialists.
- Our pediatric critical care specialists serve the critical care needs of medical, surgical and trauma patients in the pediatric department.
- Additionally our clinical specialists provide coverage of the PICU, the pediatric hospitalist service and a pediatric procedural sedation service.
- Skilled, multi-disciplinary team of registered nurses, nurse practitioners, physician’s assistants, case managers, social workers, dietitians, lactation consultants, patient educators, Child Life Specialist and a Family Support Specialist.
- A total of 110 beds are devoted to the care of infants, children and adolescents in our Pediatric Unit (18 bed), PICU (5 bed) and Level IIIC NICU (35 bed) and Avera Behavioral Health Center (52 bed).
- Avera Children’s services and Clinic is part of Avera Health, the region’s largest and strongest health care network.
- 2 year income guarantee plus production incentives.
- Generous benefit package.
- For more information our website is: www.AveraChildrens.org