St. Elizabeth Physicians
Crestview Hills, KY 41017
Looking for neurologists in either inpatient or outpatient setting or 50/50 mix of both.
- Will accept fellowship trained neurologists in all disciplines.
- EMG, EMU, botox supported.
- NO stroke call.
- Anticipated 1 in 4 general call.
- Competitive salary with 24 month guarantee.
- Potential production incentive eligibility on day 1.
- Sign on bonus, residency stipend offered along with moving expenses.
- Comprehensive benefit package which include, but not limited to health, dental, vision, 403b, 457b, short term disability and long term disability
- $7,500 in CME provided annually.
St. Elizabeth Physicians is a multi-specialty physician group consisting of 373 physicians, 132 advanced practice providers and more than 1,100 non-provider associates. We serve more than 340,000 patients in our 117 conveniently located sites in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana. In partnership with St. Elizabeth Healthcare, together we are transforming how care is delivered in our region. As a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care network, St. Elizabeth Physicians has access to proven protocols, eConsults and unparalled experience.
This opportunity allows you to enjoy Kentucky’s natural charm and all that metropolitan Greater Cincinnati has to offer. Northern Kentucky is on the banks of the Ohio River and boasts affordable costs of living, award-winning schools, college and professional sports, exceptional fine arts and the distinction of being sixth in the nation for its number of Fortune 500 Company headquarters. Downtown Cincinnati is literally just minutes away--realtor.com recently named the area as one of the trendiest in the nation.
We are a mission and values driven organization, focused on patient-centered care, accountability, community, innovation, teamwork and excellence. St. Elizabeth is a regional healthcare provider continually recognized as one of the nation’s best. St. Elizabeth Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the diversity of our associates.
If you are interested in joining this highly-talented group of physicians, please contact Dante Gapultos at St. Elizabeth Physicians.