Employed Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join a group of three other physicians in anewstate of the art 275 bed hospital with office on campus.
Open ICU with 19 beds, excellent nursing staff, trauma III coordinator on unit. Excellent salary and benefits. EMR, PACS, suppport. 1:4 call.
- Excellent subspecialty support
- Telemedicine ICU 7P-7A
- Great schools, strong community and physician marketing support
- Outdoor recreation including golfing, biking, hiking, fishing, boating
Our new facility offers a comprehensive range of general and specialty services for medical, surgical, pediatric and obstetrical patients. Sophisticated diagnostic testing services and state-of-the-art procedures are now available in one centralized location convenient to everyone in the tri-state area. We are extremely proud of our new Western Maryland Regional Medical Center and look forward to providing our community with superior care, surprisingly close.
- Western Maryland is rich in natural resources that provide the perfect setting for outdoor activities. Its mountains and nearby state parks are great for camping, hiking, fishing, boating, canoeing, hunting, swimming, and biking. Within an hour's drive are popular ski resorts that offer both downhill and cross-country trails. Allegany County has four golf courses, including a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course that overlooks Lake Habeeb at Rocky Gap State Park.
- A wide range of cultural activities is available locally through Frostburg State University, Allegany College of Maryland, and the Allegany Art Council. Broadway productions come to life at the Cumberland Theatre, the region's only professional theater. Downtown Cumberland is home to a growing number of artisans and galleries. And the vast array of cultural events in Washington, D.C., Baltimore and Pittsburgh is only about two hours away.