SANFORD CLINIC – BISMARCK, NORTH DAKOTA
Sanford Clinic is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Urologist to join a successful, well-established group of 2 physicians. The ideal candidate would have expertise training in both adults and pediatrics.
- High volume practice, 30-40 patients per day
- Current practice sees 80% adult and 20% pediatrics
- DaVinci Robot
- UNOS Certified kidney transplant program
- Outreach opportunities twice per month – Dickinson and Minot
- Large referral base spanning Western ND
- Culture of innovation and supportive administration (open to new procedure types)
- Teaching/Academic setting available within the UND School of Medicine
SALARY/COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Sign On Incentive
- Relocation Allowance
- Paid CME Time and Allowance
- 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability
BISMARCK AT A GLANCE
Bismarck serves as the capital city of North Dakota and sits along the banks of the scenic Missouri River. More than 100,000 people call the Bismarck-Mandan area home, and it is the second most populous city in ND. It is the seventh fastest-growing city in the United States.
- largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation
- 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians
- 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota.
SANFORD HEALTH ND WEST REGION
Locations in Bismarck, Dickinson, Mandan and Minot. The West Region proudly serves an area that spans more than 83,000 square miles and stretches into three states.
Accreditations and quality awards include: Joint Commission, American College of Surgeons Level II Emergency and Trauma Center, and Magnet Recognition Program®.
- 228-bed hospital/20 bed ICU
- 4 multi-specialty clinics, 7 primary clinics and 4 walk-in clinic
- Affiliation with UND Family Medicine Residency Program
- Affiliation with NDSU College of Nursing