Growing mountain community has an immediate need for an interventional cardiologist!
- Base Salary + wRVU Production; Commencement Bonus
- Interventional Cardiology Opportunity with 1:4 Shared Call
- Turn-Key Opportunity with Built in, Growing Referral Base and a Strong Hospital Partner
- Robust Benefits Package with 27 Paid Vacation Days per Year, Paid Malpractice, Paid Relocation and CME Allowance and 5 Additional CME Days
- Innovative, Non-profit Healthcare System Consisting of a 268-bed Medical Center, 18 Area Primary Care and Specialty Clinics and a Regional Accountable Care Organization with Another Facility
- 2 Cath Labs and opening a Hybrid OR in MAY 2019!
- A regional population base of more than 250,000 within 55 miles of Mountain Home with a Large and Growing Retirement Population
Growing Mountain City - Experience a safe, growing, serene, recreational community with excellent school systems in the Heart to the Ozarks.
- Unlimited Recreational Activities: Ozark Lakes & River Country: Buffalo National River, Fly-fishing/Trout Capital of The U.S., Area Caves, Canopy Tours, and Lakefront Resorts;
- Easy Access to One of the Fastest Growing Areas in the US, Area Commuter Airport and Two Regional Airports within 2 Hours, Mountain and Fishing Resort Destinations; Regional Hot Air Balloon Race and Festival
- Excellent Public and Private Schools; Large Public Library, Area College with 1,900 Students Yearly and 50+ Majors
- Population Growth of 34.21% Since 2000; Annual Job Growth of 3%; Cost of Living is 16.90% Below National Average
Contact: Sarah Edwards, Physician Recruiter
Baxter Regional Medical Center