seeking: FAMILY PRACTITIONER, INTERNIST, or MED/PEDS
Outpatient Only & Urgent Care– Hospital Employed
Schneck Medical Center is seeking a Board Certified/Eligible Family Physician to join their established traditional family medicine practice.
- Established in the 1960s. Outpatient Only (Med/Peds Hospitalist program covers inpatients)
- Full time physicians work an average of 4.5 days/ week
- Fully converted to EHR, using Meditech
- Second office location in Brownstown, IN (less than 15 minutes from Seymour)
URGENT CARE CLINIC
- Physicians & APP’s staff an urgent care walk-in clinic located next to the office
- Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm, Saturday and Sunday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Staffing rotates between all providers during the week with 1 weekend day per month
Scopes, Stress Tests, Minor skin surgeries, simple fracture repair, vasectomy, cryotherapy ,and much more.
- Hospital-employed position
- $70,000 sign-on bonus, income guarantee (no drop!), plus additional compensation for staffing Urgent Care Clinic, along with $2,500/month stipend for residents as they complete training until start date
- Includes 403b & 457b with health benefits
- Collegial medical staff
- Large existing patient base available from retired physician
- 224 PTO hours per year + 24 CME PTO hours per year
- $3,000 per year CME allowance + $1,000 electronic/educational material allowance
Schneck Medical Center is one of the most financially stable hospitals in Indiana, and independently owned and operated.It is the only organization in Indiana to be honored with the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, the nation’s highest presidential honor for quality and performance excellence.
Seymour, Indiana is located just off Interstate 65 in the southern part of the state. Seymour is a one hour drive from Indianapolis, Louisville, and Bloomington, home of Indiana University, and only 90 minutes from Cincinnati. A city of tree-lined streets, beautifully restored historical homes, and quaint shops, yet close to the cultural and entertainment amenities of the bigger cities. Excellent school system offering both public and parochial education options. Thriving manufacturing industry helps promote low unemployment and a robust economy.