Step right into an established, busy, and highly valued orthopedic practice with room to accommodate your interests. Collaborate with the support of an experienced and well respected physician assistant and 4 physical therapists.
- 25 bed critical access hospital with so much more – 15+ providers in house specializing in FM, IM, General Surgery, Podiatry, and Oncology. Over 25 outside physicians providing outreach in specialty care.
- Perform surgery in big beautiful operating rooms equipped with the latest technology.
- Ability to mold practice to your training and interests
- No call required
- Orthopedic equipment consists of high definition Stryker for scopes augmented by Syntheses, Biomet and Arthrex.
- Excellent compensation and benefit package provided, to include signing bonus
City of O’Neill
- Nebraska's Irish Capital - doubles in size during town wide celebration of St Patrick's Day
- The Cowboy Trail which covers 321 miles from Norfolk to Chadron, Nebraska, is currently being developed as the longest converted rail line to trail in the nation.
- Abundant recreational acitivies for any age with various lakes and state parks near by
- Excellent hunting and fishing
- outstnanding public and private schools