Salina Regional Health Center, in Salina, Kansas, is now seeking a BE/BC Psychiatrist to join our team!
Veridian Behavioral Health –
- Full complement of mental healthservices including outpatient treatment, intensive outpatient treatment and inpatient care through our 15 bed psychiatric service unit.
- Join a team of two psychiatrists and 5 advanced practice providers.
- Weekday inpatient rounding completed by advanced practice providers.
- Share call with a team of 3 physicians; weekends only.
- Fantastic support staff including; experienced psychotherapists, marriage and family therapists, professional counselors, social workers, RNs and advanced practice providers.
- Consistently ranked in the top 1% nationally for patient satisfaction!
- Enjoy the balance of community, family & career.
- TEACH! Salina is home to KU School of Medicine-Salina and Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency
About Salina Regional Health Center
- Level III trauma center with 8 operating rooms
- Certified for 365 beds; average census is 150-160
- 100% private patient rooms with lifts
- 18 bed ICU with intensivist coverage
- Salina Regional Medical Group employs 80 physicians and 50 APP’s
- Specialties available for patients include; 24/7 cardiothoracic surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, neurology, orthopedic surgery & more!
- Great work environment & resources as the average physician tenure is 17 years!
- Salina has a population of 50,000 but due to its location, pulls in patients from a region of 250,000!
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- Guaranteed Base Compensation plus Quality, Patient Satisfaction and Production bonuses
- CME Time Off & Allowance
- Paid Malpractice
- Retirement + Match
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Monthly stipend available to residents and fellows while finishing last two years of training (stipend repaid through service)
About Salina, Kansas
- Located in the heart of Kansas, population 50,000
- GREAT schools and fantastic community to raise a family
- Large farming and industrial community
- Like the outdoors? Close to many golf courses, lakes, hiking trails & state parks
- Great options for arts & entertainment
- Regional airport with daily flights to Denver & Chicago
- Hobbies?? We have them! Golf, disc golf, hiking, biking, running, theatre, dancing, skiing, boating, camping, exploring, shopping, cultural events, spirituality, aviation, semi-professional football team, drive in theatre, swimming, photography, dining, history, pottery and much, much more!!!
- Ideal location as Salina is 1.5 hours north of Wichita, 2.5 hours west of Kansas City, 4 hours from Omaha, NE & 6 hours to Denver, CO.