If you are looking for a position in a teaching Hospital with a great work/life balance then Bassett Healthcare Network is the place for you. Bassett is a national leader in rural healthcare delivery. We are an integrated health system without the hassles of urban life. Bassett offers state of the art tertiary care in a delightful location, the best of both worlds. Delivering integrated tertiary care in “America’s Village” makes our opportunity unique.
Benefits to joining our Network and living in our beautiful, mountainous community include:
- Short drive to metropolitan areas
- Teaching opportunities
- Group employed model
- Increased vacation over time
- Family focused community
- Low Crime Rate
- Increased 403b contributions over time
- Highly ranked public schools
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Integrated Physicians, Advance Practice Clinicians, Respiratory Therapist, and Nurses
- Fully Epic EMR across the 10 county Network
- Full Spectrum Practice including Pulmonary, Sleep Medicine and Critical Care
- Certified Sleep Center
- ECMO and EBUS
- Opportunity to make a difference everyday
Located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills, the village of Cooperstown provides an outstanding quality of life. In this lakeside resort town, you will find beautiful architect, quaint stores, local breweries, museums, various festivals, hiking and so much more.
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.