Located in south St. Louis County, St. Anthony’s is seeking dedicated Internal Medicine practitioners for our rapidly growing practices across the area.
Our providers create caring relationships with patients and develop true partnerships in promoting healthy lifestyles. Whether we're treating or preventing illness, the wellness of our patients is at the heart of everything we do!
- Traditional out-patient medicine with the choice to round on in-patients or to use St. Anthony’s Medical Center Hospitalist Group, which provides 24/7 in house coverage
- Call coverage approximately 1:7
- Strong Practice Building Opportunity
St. Anthony’s Physician Group is comprised of 70+ physicians, from primary care to specialists and surgical specialists. Physicians are provided with a guaranteed salary, comprehensive benefits and occurrence based malpractice insurance. Physicians have the benefit of coding and compliance support, billing professionals, risk management and an experienced physician led leadership team.
St. Anthony's Medical Center is the third-largest medical center in the St. Louis region. Located in south St. Louis County, St. Anthony’s is licensed for 767 beds and provides compassionate care to the community it serves.
- Board eligibility is required; board certification is required within three (3) years of achieving initial eligibility
- Current, valid Missouri medical license required (or completion before applying for hospital privileges- which are required for malpractice to be effective)
- Current, valid Missouri BNDD and Federal DEA required