Penn Highlands Healthcare here in Dubois, Pa, is adding three (3) BC/BE Otolaryngology to our Group Practice
We are also in the middle of a $110M expansion and renovation project. Dubois Hospital will receive a new patient tower and ED, as it will become a Level III Trauma Center
The practice consist of primarily general ENT. Fellowship trained physicians encouraged to apply as well. Well established network of PCP’s and specialists will significantly reduce ramp-up time for the practice. 8 county draw area with a population of 500,000.
- EMR - GE Centricity (Outpatient), Cerner (Inpatient)
- ER volume – 37,000 visits annually
- 9 OR’s currently, 15 after expansion of hospital
- 24/7 Anesthesia provided by MD’s and CRNA’s
- 24/7 Hospitalist program
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package
- $30,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $125,000 Educational Loan Assistance
- Up to $10,000 Relocation Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend Program
- Annual CME Allowance- 5 days, $3,000
- 100% Employer Paid Malpractice including Tail Coverage
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement with Employer Match
- 25 Days PTO, 10 Sick Days Annually
Penn Highlands Healthcare provides innovative medical care to the many picturesque communities of North-Central Pennsylvania. In addition to their quaint beauty, these small towns are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports. Art galleries, theatres, and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the region’s several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmer’s markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Erie are within easy driving distance of anywhere in the Penn Highlands system.
Penn Highlands Healthcare is a 378-licensed bed, not-for-profit health system serving more than 410,000 residents in an eight county service area. Penn Highlands Healthcare is a comprehensive network of care that includes four hospitals: Penn Highlands DuBois; Penn Highlands Brookville; Penn Highlands Elk; and Penn Highlands Clearfield; as well as The Hahne Regional Cancer Center; The Maternal and Child Centers of Penn Highlands DuBois and Elk; The Heart Center of Penn Highlands DuBois; and The Lung Center of Penn Highlands DuBois.