Dignity Health Medical Group - Stockton is looking for Family Medicine Physicians who desire an opportunity to help establish a new clinic and who want to join an existing clinic in Stockton, CA.
Practice Highlights Include:
- Join established multi-specialty group
- 100% ouptatient pracitce; no hospital call, no hospital rounds
- Competitive total compensation model (Medical Foundation)
- Salary guarantee period and excellent earning potential based on productivity
- Contract signing stipend available for current residents
- Midlevel Physician Support available
- Alignment with Dignity Health, 5th largest hospital system in the country
- Enjoy Sunny California with easy access to San Francisco, Napa, Monterey and Lake Tahoe
Dignity Health Medical Group – Stockton
Dignity Health Medical Group – Stockton, a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation, is a dynamic multi-specialty group with over 30 physicians and advanced practitioners and still growing. The group’s affiliation with Dignity Health, one of the nation’s largest health systems, connects it to the highest standard of health care available. We are affiliated with St. Joseph’s Medical Center, a 360 bed regional hospital.
Tree-shaded streets, beautiful parks, sports, challenging golf courses, after-school playgrounds, and arts await you and your family in California’s Central Valley. Stockton is one of California’s fastest growing communities, with a dynamic, multi-ethnic and multi-cultural population of nearly 370,000. It is 83 miles east of San Francisco and 45 miles south of Sacramento. Stockton offers outstanding recreational opportunities, including a professional baseball team, an Olympic size ice rink, beautiful parks, bicycle paths and the Delta, which provides thousands of miles of waterways for water skiing, sailing and other water activities. Opportunities abound to enjoy music, theater, dance, literary events, and local opera and symphony groups. Stockton is home to several well-known institutions of higher learning, including the University of the Pacific and California State University Stanislaus-Stockton.