Step right into a fully supported, well-established rheumatology practice. This practice is located within our beautiful Onalaska, WI clinic which is just a short distance from the hospital in La Crosse, WI.
- Two rheumatologists, three advanced practice providers and a host of other support personnel
- On-site ambulatory infusion center with dedicated infusion nurses
- Dedicated ultrasound for the convenience and use of the rheumatology providers
- Consult only service with at home call
- Our active teaching program includes IM, FM and podiatric medicine and surgery residents, as well as medical and PA students
- Opportunities to participate in multiple ongoing clinical trials and basic science research
Gundersen Health System:
- Award winning, physician led, multispecialty group practice
- Epic EMR
- Residency training programs allow our staff to practice and teach in a very collegial environment
- All physicians are employed and provided with a competitive compensation and benefit package
La Crosse is the largest city in western Wisconsin, yet abounding in scenic beauty, is nestled between soaring bluffs to the east and the legendary Mississippi River to the west. The city is a regional technology and medical hub that services a tri-state area, including neighboring Minnesota and Iowa, and is home to three colleges, attracting students and faculty from around the world.
La Crosse consistently receives high rankings in health, well-being, and education. Its diverse attributes are demonstrated by its recent top 15 places to live ranking from Outside Magazine and its listing as a top 50 small place for business and careers by Forbes. Excellent public and private school options situated within welcoming neighborhoods contribute to a fabulous quality of life in La Crosse.