Physicians who appreciate a charming, mid-size community can find professional and financial satisfaction at Davis Medical Center, and still have time for family and “life.” Our medical staff members experience a fulfilling career among respectful colleagues and administrators who value clinical quality, patient satisfaction and collegiality.
Davis Medical Centeris a 80-bed community hospital located in beautiful Elkins, West Virginia with an outstanding Otolaryngology opportunity.
Progressive: A new 75,000 sq. ft. addition, designed to offer modern physician offices and exam rooms, as well as patient-friendly common waiting areas, opened in July of 2014. The new addition creates an integrated physician network that encourages teamwork and collegiality. The $13 million construction and remodeling project, which connects to the hospital, allows patients more convenient access to ancillary services.
Active Community: Recreational activities including skiing, hiking, mountain biking, hunting, fly fishing, golf, white-water kayaking, and even rock climbing are abundant in our region. Plus,
- Opportunity to join a busy, established ENT practice
- Office EMR
- State of the art diagnostic services
- Outstanding Anesthesia staff (4 BC Anesthesiologists & 6 CRNA’s)
- Market competitive salary with productivity based on WRVU’s
- Relocation expenses
- Full benefits including medical malpractice
- Enjoy modest cost of living in a quaint town - one of only three West Virginia Certified Arts Communities
- Experience city amenities within driving distance: Pittsburgh, PA about 2.5 hrs; Washington, DC about 3.5 hrs; Charleston, WV under 2 hr
Work / Life balance is waiting for you. Contact us today!