Seeking board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine physicians to join well-established, busy group of nine Internists. Outpatient only opportunities or traditional positions as well. In-office lab as well as in office digital imaging.
- Salary guarantee x2 years; then productivity compensation model is based on wRVUs
- Signing bonus
- Relocation expenses paid
- Large retention bonus to pay down student debt
- $4K CME reimbursement, paid licensure and UptoDate
- Paid time off
- Disability and life insurance
- Family Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Robust retirement plan (vested immediately)
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Access to specialists and integrated electronic medical record
Meritas Health is the multi-specialty physician network of North Kansas City Hospital, 451-bed, Level II Trauma Center and is comprised of over 150 physicians and 35+ advanced practitioners in primary and specialty care. All 30 clinics are located in the Kansas City Northland near the airport as well as downtown.
North Kansas City Hospital:
451-bed community hospital, level II trauma center with all private rooms; annual admissions are 23,000; annual emergency visits are 69,000. Open ICUs (42 beds), acute rehab unit (46 beds). All services provided except transplants, burns and pediatric admissions. Cerner is EMR.
The Northland is one of the most dynamic areas in metropolitan Kansas City. Residents enjoy an attractive, vibrant and safe suburban setting, great restaurants, fine shopping, miles of biking and jogging paths, excellent schools (private and public) and numerous other amenities all within minutes of downtown Kansas City.