Our employed positions offer a stable work environment, excellent work-life balance, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package (i.e. loan reimbursement program, relocation fees, signing bonus and more).
The OB/GYN Physician is responsible for the direct provision of primary OB/GYN medical services while maintaining a high quality standard set by the policies and protocols of the department. He/she is further responsible for assuring an efficient and effective system in which quality medical care is provided to all patients. The position requires specialized education & experience, and requires independent judgment and decisions.
- Must have a current medical license or applied for a license to practice in the State of California.
- Must provide evidence of current DEA registration and must be CPR certified.
- Must be insurable for liability coverage as an administrative physician through FTCA.
- One year minimum experience in clinic setting is recommended.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
Let’s make a difference together to enrich and make a positive impact in the lives of the people who would otherwise go without care!