Medical Associates of NWA (MANA) offers a unique opportunity for a pulmonary medicine physician to join an independent, physician-owned medical group in a city named #4 on the U.S. News and World Report’s Best Places to Live and #10 Best Affordable Places to Live. Fayetteville, home to the University of Arkansas, is a city of approximately 87,500 located in the larger Northwest Arkansas metro area of 546,725.
About the Northwest Arkansas Metro Area:
Northwest Arkansas is a thriving community, home to the state's biggest companies such as Wal-Mart, Tyson, J.B. Hunt and the extensive Wal-Mart vendor community. Nestled in the beautiful Ozark Mountains, the area offers award winning public education, endless outdoor activities including a rapidly growing cycling community, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, opera, symphony, and theatric offerings, and SEC sports (University of Arkansas - Fayetteville).
Pulmonary / Critical Care Physician Partner Opportunity:
- Join a group of 7 Pulmonary & Critical Care doctors (one of which is Certified in Sleep Medicine) and 4 Advanced Practice Registered Nurses
- Offers work-life balance with limited weekday call schedule at one hospital. Hospital shift work option available.
- Autonomy to help build and lead a physician-owned practice encourages a high level of engagement, communication, and teamwork with seamless, coordinated care.
- Focus on our mission to improve quality of life by providing compassionate, comprehensive, quality health care.
- Participate in the Low Dose CT Lung Screening Program and the Center for Chest Care Interdisciplinary Conference.
- Provide onsite EBUS, Spirometry, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Diagnostics.
- Part of MANA Medical Associates, a large, financially secure physician-led group with a built-in referral base of 130 providers (PCPs and Specialists) with a range of support services and 24 clinics.
- Sleep Medicine Certification a plus
- Offers excellent compensation package in an area with a low cost of living that includes the opportunity for guaranteed salary with incentive bonus for one year or productivity model.
- Partnership opportunity after one year with minimal buy-ins
Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic (FDC) is a multi-specialty clinic that includes Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Neurology and Radiology. FDC is part of a larger physician network, Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas, with over 100 providers.
Qualifications: Applicants must have a medical degree and be eligible for licensure. Physicians who are still completing their fellowship are eligible to apply. Board certification or board eligible with plans to complete certification required. Board certification in Sleep Medicine a plus. Ability to communicate with compassion and effectiveness to patients and staff of MANA.
Check us out at: