Practicing medicine in Wyoming offers many things your typical location will not. Aside from the financial benefits of no state income tax, a higher compensation package, and generous loan repayment, you will also experience a calmer pace of life, friendly residents, and the time to care for the well-being of your patients rather than just treating a symptom.
Excellent opportunity for a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician!
Details of this Established Practice:
- Telephone call coverage
- Requires Hospitalist inpatient coverage
- Competiive base salary + productivity bonus (wRVU)
- $60k Sign-on / Relocation Incentive
- $100k Loan Repayment + you'd qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- $75k Retention Bonus after 3 years' service
- ED & Hospitalist shifts available
- Paid malpractice with tail + paid CME plus allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + a generous retention bonus + excellent health benefit options
Torrington is located 1-hour from Cheyenne. Situated on the banks of the North Platte River, Torrington is home to 6,700 people and serves over 15,000. The community thrives on its small-town pace and charm, has a wonderful school system, including Eastern Wyoming College, and offers plenty of outdoor fun! There is no state income tax in Wyoming!
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION