Lake Regional Health System serves a population of approximately 90,000 within a 25 mile radius. LRHS is a well established, respected organization that is experiencing growth. The system is seeking a full time BC/BE Hematology/Oncology Physician as we continue to expand in our thriving rural community. LRHS is a Level II Stroke Center, a Level III trauma center and a Level II Nursery with a 100 acute and 16 skilled nursing bed community hospital, offering comprehensive diagnostic, radiation therapy, full service sleep lab, medical/surgical care and a 24 hour cardiovascular surgery department. Radiation Oncology Services included: Varian Linear Accelerator with 3D, IMRT and SBRT treatment capabilities.
- Employed Opportunity with a Strong, Independent, Non-profit Hospital
- Approximately 450 new cancer cases per year
- Our strong, robust Oncology program has grown 5% per year for the last 10 years
- Large Primary Care referral base
- Cardio-Thoracic Vascular Surgeon
- Pulmonary/Critical Care
- ENT Surgeon
- Call consists of one week on and one week off coverage with significant flexibility availability
- Support staff includes: primary nurse for each physician, multiple front office staff to cover registration, outside referrals, pre-authorization, patient navigation billing and coding experts, a tumor registrar and six chemotherapy/biotherapy RN's
- Excellent Compensation + Comprehensive Benefits Package + CME allowance
- Health insurance
- 20 vacation days
- 7 holidays
- 5 paid CME days and expenses up to $4,000,
- Relocation allowance up to $10,000
- 401(k) & deferred compensation plan
THE HEART OF LAKE OF THE OZARKS:
- Strong School District - First in State to have all schools in district accredited by NCACS!
- Home of 3 Campuses of Accredited Colleges
- Big City Amenities with the engaging community of a Small Town - Softball Leagues, Holiday and Seasonal Events, Festivals, Premium Outlets, Spas, etc.
- Easy Access to International Airport
- Beautiful Nature and Lakes - Boating, Water Sports, Golf, Scenic Trails and so much more!
Your own vacation land on the fabulous Lake of the Ozarks in Central Missouri. The Lake of the Ozarks is a community that offers small town hospitality in a resort setting. The beautiful Lake of the Ozarks offers a safe environment to raise your family with excellent educational opportunities while enjoying lower cost of living than found in other U.S. cities.
The Lake of the Ozarks is a community that offers the best of both worlds -- small town hospitality and big city amenities. You will enjoy lower cost of living than found in other U.S. cities, including affordable housing in a clean, safe environment.
LAKELAND PARADISE AWAITS YOU
Your own vacation land on the fabulous Lake of the Ozarks in Central Missouri. The beautiful lake of the Ozarks is a wonderful place to work and offers a safe environment to raise your family with excellent educational opportunities or retire.
Lake of the Ozarks is Mid-Missouri's premiere vacation spot and offers a great selection of outdoor recreational activities including:
- state parks - boating - 16 golf course- camping - fishing - swimming- water-skiing - tubing - parasailing- a water park - scuba-diving - horseback riding- spelunking - mountain biking - excursion cruises- miniature golf - crafts - country music shows
- shopping, including 110 premium outlets
FACILITY and ORGANIZATION
On a late January day in 1978, the doors of Lake Regional Hospital, then known as Lake of the Ozarks General Hospital, opened. No one dreamed at that time the hospital would mature into the multi-faceted Lake Regional Health System. Lake Regional Health System is a 100 acute and 16 skilled nursing bed, state-of-the art community hospital which includes:
- 12-bed observation unit
- 18-bed intensive/coronary care unit
- 22-bed stepdown unit
- center for radiation therapy
- two cardiac catheterization labs
- 35-bed Level III emergency department
- full service sleep lab
- comprehensive diagnostic, medical, and surgical care with a 24-hour cardiovascular surgery department.
Accrediated by The Joint Commission, Lake Regional offers high-tech medical diagnostics and treatment, coupled with high-touch patient care. Nearly 1,300 employees support the medical expertise of more than 90 physicians. Routine reviews of services provide continual direction for the organization, reflecting just the right benefits for the evolving population.
Lake Regional also features a network of clinics, pharmacies and rehabilitation services located throughout the region. LRHS is conveniently located in central Missouri. Only 1.5 hours from Columbia, MO., 3 hours from Kansas City, MO, 2 hours from Springfield, MO. and 3 hours from St. Louis, MO. All ideally located for weekend getaways for shopping, music events, historical sites, state parks, baseball games, football games, Nascar and Zoo's for the family.