OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE OPPORTUNITY
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Enjoy living in a city judged by Money Magazine as the “best place to live in America” for its quality of life, and in a state with NO STATE INCOME TAX.
AVERA MEDICAL GROUP OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE
Seeking a board certified or board eligible occupational medicine physician to lead our Occupational Medicine Program.
- No call or hospital services
- Services provided at AMG Occupational Medicine:DOT certifications, pre-employment examinations, injury care, workman’s compensation, return to work exams, IME and MRO at some Avera facilities.
- New clinic location
- Highly competitive guaranteed salary, loan assistance, and a generous benefit package. Employed by Avera McKennan
- Avera Medical Group Occupational Medicine is part of Avera Health, the region’s largest and strongest health care network with over 14,000 employees
- Avera McKennan Hospital is a 545-bed tertiary care center, recognized for excellence in areas such as stroke and heart care, cancer treatment, emergency and trauma, critical care, neurosciences, bone marrow, kidney and pancreas transplant programs, medical research and teaching programs.
- Avera McKennan Hospital is one of the nation’s TOP 15 hospitals, earning national awards in patient care, technology, quality initiatives and nursing staff.
AVERA MEDICAL GROUP
- Integrated physicians’ network of Avera Health; 300 locations in 100 communities in the 5-state region of South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa and Nebraska.Service area is >800,000.
- More than 850 professionals providing focused patient care
- Total EMR for longitudinal care
- Avera eCARE leverages interactive video and computer technology to extend specialty services through eICU, eEmergency, eConsult, ePharmacy, ePrescribing, eLTC and eStroke
- Sioux Falls, SD has been recognized as one of the most business-friendly communities in the nation, as well as a great place to raise a family.
- The economy is strong with area businesses in health services, financial, technology, communications, manufacturing and agribusiness.
- No State Income Tax
- Recreational activities abound in Sioux Falls, thanks to the city’s system of 64 parks intertwined with the Big Sioux River.Host to professional Developmental League Basketball, NL Baseball and US Hockey League
- Excellent array of educational opportunities for all ages with 24 public elementary schools, four middles schools, 3 public high schools, 16 private school affiliations, 5 universities and a number of business and vocational schools.
- Sioux Falls is a draw area for the arts, entertainment and shopping.