Mercy Health Physicians Youngstown Group is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join an established team in Youngstown, OH. Mercy Health Physicians is a successful, 200+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound and collaborative organization. Opportunity for (2) Hospital Employed new or experienced Board Certified (unless new grad) Neurologists. U.S. Citizen applicants. Our physicians are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the Trumbull, Mahoning and Columbiana Counties.
The Mercy Health Physicians Youngstown Neuroscience Institute is the largest and ever growing practice in the region. A neurologist with interests in outpatient stroke, movement disorders, and/or headache would be a great fit. Our growing Neurology team can support your professional interests. Mercy Health Youngstown, is a 3 hospital system covering three counties in Northeast Ohio. Our flagship hospital, St. Elizabeth Youngstown, is a mature Primary Stroke Center with 350+ beds offering the opportunity to participate in system development of Telestroke. Please see the highlights below if interested.
PRACTICE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Neuro-hospitalist in Group and Telestroke service
- EEG’s and EMG’s performed in Office
- Clinical research and publishing interests can be supported
- Teach Internal Medicine and Family Practice residents
- Fully integrated EPIC EMR
- Affiliated with Joint Commission Gold Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Abundant technological resources : CT Perfusion 4D, Stroke Therapy - MERCI Device, Penumbra System, Solitaire Device, and Endovascular Coiling/Embolization
- Competitive salary with opportunities for RVU & bonus incentives
- Training stipend available
- Education Repayment
- Attractive benefits package (medical insurance, 401K, paid malpractice, CME allowance, etc.)
- Generous time off
COMMUNITY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Proximity to Cleveland and Pittsburgh
- Affordable real estate
- Excelled top-ranked schools (charter, public, private, faith based)
- Ideal for outdoor lovers (hiking, biking, fishing, boating)
New graduates and current trainees will be strongly considered and training stipend is available to those still in training. Our physician partners are committed to mentoring any new graduate that is hired.