Health system in northeast Maryland is searching for a full-time endocrinologist to join its employed endocrinology practice. Candidate must be B/E or B/C in endocrinology, have strong communication skills and a patient centered approach to patient care. Highlights of the position include:
- Hospital employed opportunity for board certified or board eligible physician in Endocrinology.
- 100% outpatient endocrine practice opportunity with occasional inpatient consults.
- Large referral base.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package including sign on bonus, incentive compensation, and malpractice with tail..
- Student loan consultation offered.
- Collegial work environment, supportive administration with pleasant work hours.
- Health system known for its culture of excellence and high quality standards.
Harford County was named one of the "Best Places to Live in Maryland" by Baltimore Magazine. Harford County is noted for the following:
- Safe neighborhoods and excellent schools
- Convenient access to major cities (Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington, D.C.) and cultural amenities
- Outstanding four-season recreational activities
- Pleasant commuting in a non-congested area
For addition information click APPLY TO FORWARD CV to Marian Whitlock