SSM Health - Illinois seeks a Urologist to Join their medical staff.
Want to be busy from day one, this opening provides just that! The successful candidate will be taking over a very busy and established Robotics and General Urology practice in Mt. Vernon, Illinios.
This position will be primarily located at Good Samaritan Hospital in Mt. Vernon, Illinois and have secondary responsibility at St. Mary's Hospital in Centralia, Illinois
This is an employed position with SSM Health Medical Group, a premier hospital system located in Centralia and Mt. Vernon, Illinois, where easy access is available to St. Louis, Chicago, Evansville, Indianapolis & Louisville.
Highlights of the opportunity are:
- Practice at a brand new state of the art facility
- Facilities are not-for-profit Catholic institutions affiliated with SSM Health
- Two daVinci's on site, with the possibility of a third
- Employed position with SSM Health Medical Group
- 1:5 call schedule, with compensation for taking extra days!
- 250,000 population service area covering 9 counties
Excellent Financial Package
- Guaranteed base salary from $500k (based on experience) for the first two years
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance
- Student loan repayment available
Mt. Vernon, Illinois provides a great area to establish a balanced professional and personal lifestyle with our outstanding schools, abundant recreation and mild climate.
- Only one hour from Downtown St. Louis
- Rend Lake Recreation Area, including over 20,00 acres of public land, nearly 19,000 acres of lake water and 27 boat ramps, bike trails and hunting & fishing available
- Cedarhurst Center for the Arts, an 85-acre estate featuring the Mitchell Museum, which displays changing art exhibits, an outdoor sculpture park, performing arts center, dinner theatre, concerts, art classes and craft shows
Visit our website at www.joinssmhealth.com
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.