Join us in the beautiful Ozarks! Ozarks Healthcare seeks a compassionate, BE/BC Neurologist to join one other experienced Neurologist in a thriving practice in West Plains, MO. You will be employed by Ozarks Healthcare, you'll discover a quality lifestyle in a breathtaking location. Come see firsthand why our strong community atmosphere, abundant outdoor recreation opportunities, top quality education, safe setting and soul-soothing beauty draw in people from around the country. Here's more:
• Position is open due to physician who is moving to a larger market. (He's been with us for five years and has built a thriving practice earning 125% of MGMA median.)
• Preferred candidate will be interested in general neurology, comfortable with stroke and have interest in ALS
• Ozarks Healthcare is a Level II Stroke Center
• Call 1:4
• Tele-stroke recently implemented by Washington University in St. Louis
• Practice has 2 Natus EMG machines
• Support staff includes: 1 Nurse Practitioner, 2 EMG Nerve Conduction Study techs, 1 Nurse, 1 Stroke Coordinator
• ALS recognized treatment center consisting of 12 ALS patients
West Plains, MO is in an under served area and we do accept J1 and H1B applicants. We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline. Student loan support available.
• Guarantee based on MGMA median (Option to make move if RVU exceeds MGMA median.Outgoing Neurologist produced at 125% of MGMA Median)
• $25K sign on bonus plus $10K moving expenses
• 40 days Paid Time Off annually, Up to $4,500 for CME's and professional license fees, dues and journals.
• Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
• Very reasonable health insurance, non-smoker employee rate is $22.00/month. Family rate: $154/month.
• 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
• 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.