Ohio Family Medicine - Great communities - Excellent work/life balance.
Mercy Health in Ohio is seeking board certified/board eligible family medicine physicians interested in experiencing all four seasons in a welcoming small cities, suburbs and rural communities. I am actively recruiting for positions in Springfield, Lima and Wapakoneta, Ohio. These communities offer Midwest living (excellent public and private schools, low cost of living, minimal traffic, convenient affordable living options) both are near large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation.
- Wapakoneta, Ohio - Population just under 10,000. Draw patients from surrounding counties. Practice in a beautiful office with 9 fully equipped exam rooms and full imaging capabilities. Many specialty practices will be doing outreach in this office including - pain management, heart, plastic surgery, surgery, and urology. Full scope family medicine needed here. Experienced FNP support.
- Lima, Ohio - Population just under 40,000. This position is a replacement for a very busy provider retiring in December 2020. The catchment area for Mercy St. Rita's is 480,000+ including small towns and rural communities. Many of our providers live in Shawnee Township just southwest of Lima. Busy day one with a great partner!
- Lima, Ohio - Core Faculty - Family Medicine Residency Program - Join an amazing team in FM Residency Clinic. The program started at St. Rita's in the summer of 2019.
- Springfield, Ohio - Family Physicians of Springfield, Ohio - Amazing earning potential - Great small city, suburban or rural living or commute from Columbus or Dayton, Ohio
- Springfield, Ohio - Mercy Crest Family Medicine -
- Enon, Ohio - Primary Care - Be a key part of a strategic growth initiative and provide care in a wonderful community!
We offer candidates a competitive income and recruitment package.
Family Practice Highlights:
- Commitment to quality of care hand in hand with physician well-being.
- Employed by Bon Secours Mercy Health.
- Excellent quality of life with shared call.
- Modern offices with cutting-edge technology including EMR (EPIC)
- Outstanding sub-specialty support.
- NEW in Lima - Family Medicine Residency Program accepted their first 6 FM residents in 2019, IM and EM programs began summer 2020
- No OB
- Excellent APC support.
- Strong compensation package.
I look forward to connecting with you regarding your ideal practice environment. If you are interested in any of the positions listed above please send your CV to me.
Traci Cox, M.Ed.
Physician & APC Recruitment