Schneck Medical Center is seeking a Fellowship-trained Pain Medicine Physician to join its established hospital based pain management practice. The new physician will join one fellowship-trained physician and three nurse practitioners.
- Position is available due to growth of practice and high demand in region
- Will see existing patient base and new patients
- Hospital-employed position
- Practice has impeccable reputation
- Autonomous relationships with all other physicians and administration
- Average week: 4 days- 2 days in OR, 2 days in Clinic
- Base salary + wRVUs with potential to earn Quarterly Bonus
- Hospital has thriving orthopedic group, neurologist and psychiatrist on staff
- Physician sees primarily new patients, procedures and complex return visits (average 20 patients per day). Responsible medication management required
- Established practice. Will join another Physician already in practice for 3 years
- Minimal inpatient consultation
- Superior support staff
- Nurse practitioners see established patients, perform basic injections, and conduct pump refills
- Solid referral base: hospital has thriving Orthopedic group, Neurologist and Psychiatrist on staff as well as adjoining Neurosurgeon who performs only spine intervention. Multiple primary care providers as well.
Common OR Procedures
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Medial Branch Blocks
- Radiofrequency Ablations
- Nerve blocks
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Trials and permanent implants
- Designated OR for Pain Physician (with new outpatient procedure area opening soon)
- Equipment includes:
4-channel radiofrequency device
Multiple fluoroscopy machines
Ultrasound in clinic and procedure area
Schneck Medical Center
Schneck Medical Center is one of the most financially stable hospitals in Indiana, and independently owned and operated. It is the first organization in Indiana to be honored with the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, the nation’s highest presidential honor for quality and performance excellence.
Centrally Located in Southern Indiana
Seymour, Indiana is located just off Interstate 65 in the southern part of the state. Seymour is a one hour drive from Indianapolis, Louisville, and Bloomington, home of Indiana University, and only 90 minutes from Cincinnati. A city of tree-lined streets, beautifully restored historical homes, and quaint shops, yet close to the cultural and entertainment amenities of the bigger cities. Excellent school system offering both public and parochial education options. Thriving manufacturing industry helps promote low unemployment and a robust economy.