Like an oasis in the desert, Alpine sits in a valley in the Davis Mountains of Far West Texas. Located just minutes away from picturesque Maria and historic Fort Davis, Alpine is known as the heart of the Big Bend, and is considered to be one of the most beautiful areas in all of Texas. You can experience the breathtaking ruggedness of Big Bend National Park, splash down the Rio Grande, peer into space at McDonald Observatory or just enjoy the mild climate and pristine air. Cost of living is 25% below the national average, and the crime rate is one third the national average. The town is especially attractive for young couples raising children or for those looking for a safe retirement area. One thing is certain - you will find a year-round variety of plays, concerts, activities, festivals and celebrations to choose from.
Big Bend Regional Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon to provide services in a hospital affiliated clinic.
- Option for full-time or 2-weeks per month with flexible schedule
- Office Space and necessary equipment ready and available
- Supportive Administration
- Dedicated Staff trained for General Surgery
- Established referral patterns and patient base
- Must be able to perform scopes/endoscopy
- US BE/BC
- Clean background
- Practicing Physicians and New Grads welcome to apply
Nationally Competitive Compensation Package May Include:?
- 100% Medical Education Dent Assistance potential
- Competitive Base Salary Package
- Productivity/Incentive Compensation with No Cap
- Relocation Assistance
- Commencement Bonus
- Stipend during Training
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Full Employee Benefits Package
- Visa Support and more!