Sentara RMH Medical Center in Harrisonburg, VA is seeking a board certified or eligible Endocrinologist to join its established practice. Work with a collegial team in our outpatient clinic with no weekends and minimal call. The clinic is equipped with EMR (EPIC.) Other highlights include:
- Guaranteed and Competitive Compensation with additional Quarterly Bonuses
- Commencement bonus and Paid Relocation
- Loan Repayment (Sentara RMH is a 501(c)3 non-profit
- Retirement Package with Matching Contribution and Pension Plan
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Health, Disability and more
- Malpractice and Tail coverage
- Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave
- CME time off with expense reimbursement
Sentara RMH opened its new, state-of-the-art, LEED-Gold certified hospital in 2010, located on a 254-acre site overlooking the Massanutten Mountain Range in the Shenandoah Valley. RMH is a 238- all private bed, not-for-profit hospital and has served its community for over 100 years in the beautiful University town of Harrisonburg, Virginia. The area provides outstanding educational opportunities and is nationally known for its abundance of outdoor recreational and cultural activities.
Harrisonburg is within an hour of Charlottesville and 2 hours from Washington D.C., Richmond and Roanoke, and is an excellent place to live, practice medicine and raise a family. To learn more about our hospital and community, please visit www.sentara.com/harrisonburg and www.harrisonburgtourism.com.