Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center on the St. Lawrence River (The Thousand Islands Region) is in the Northeastern Tier of N.Y.S. on the Canadian border (above the snow belt). Ottawa (Canada’s Capital) is 45 minutes away and Montreal is 2 hours away. Both are an integral part of our lifestyle offering diverse cultural, shopping and dining options.
The St. Lawrence River and The Thousand Islands provide crystal clear waters to enjoy water sports. Our close proximity to the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Placid ensure great skiing, hiking and camping. The wine trail for the Thousand Islands starts here and Farmers Markets abound in the area.
Our local school system (K-12) offer strong academic programs, special needs support with a large variety of sports programs and extracurricular activities. Additionally, there are 4 colleges within 30 minute radius.
Housing options include waterfront property; in-town homes and farmland are all affordably priced (even for the new graduate). The reasonable cost of living here allows you to enjoy all this and more (travel, cottage, boat, or even a ski chalet…..).
*Two Physician Couples Welcome
- Ready-made practice, 30-35 patients per day.
- Consults during the office days No call – No nights – No weekends.
- State of the art equipment and resources for effective patient care.
- The facility has a robust Hospitalist program and a strong emergency medicine team of physicians.
- Support of a full spectrum of medical specialists available on staff.
Offer Package Outline:
- Salary Range: $425,000+DOE , plus RVU Production Incentive once physician meets MGMA median threshold
- Competitive Sign-on Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment Available
- PTO – 30 PTO days (includes vacation, personal, sick and CME) plus 7 holidays
- Moving Expense & Annual CME Allowance
- Malpractice Insurance: Occurrence Based
- Full Benefits Package Includes: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance and Eligibility to participate in the Medical Center’s retirement plans.