The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking several full-time Endocrinologists to join its organization. The ideal candidate will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and satisfaction. In addition, we would like to showcase an ambitious and talented physician who is fully committed to ambulatory medicine and the mission of Mount Sinai Health System.
The chosen candidate will be part of a department that is considered to be a leader in the field of diabetes treatment. As a community leader, you will have the opportunity to partner with the Mount Sinai Diabetes Center, the Endocrinology and Diabetes Center at Mount Sinai Beth Israel, our Diabetes Alliance, and even pioneer our remote blood glucose monitoring project - a completely new approach for diabetes management that combines the latest technology with personalized coaching.
- Provide medical care in a high-functioning ambulatory and/or hospital setting
- Collaborate with multi-specialty practice colleagues as an integral part of a world-class health system
- Benefit from the educational, research, and clinical programs of a nationally ranked Medical School
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development
- Additional support staff
- Beautiful office spaces
- Share care responsibilities and coverage with other team members
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New York Medical License
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Endocrinology
- Some Experience preferred
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System