For free help with your job search, call (800) 776-8383
Saint Mary’s Regional Medical Center, nestled in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains in Northwestern Arkansas, is searching for a BC/BE Urologist to join a busy, growing multi-specialty clinic. The opportunity can provide the incoming physician with a collaborative medical staff, superior administrative support, and an excellent work/life balance. Serving Russellville and the surrounding areas, expect to ramp-up quickly in this hospital-employed opportunity.
• J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
• H-1B support via the H-1B lottery
Recruitment Package may include:
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Paid malpractice coverage
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance
Serving Russellville and the surrounding region (280K Primary/Secondary Service Area), Saint Mary's Health System provides a comprehensive range of medical services in a forward-thinking and innovative environment. The health system features a Joint Commission-accredited, 170-bed full-service hospital, multiple locations of the Millard-Henry Clinic, Valley Health Services and Saint Mary's Wellness Fitness Center.
Located in north-central Arkansas, Russellville sits on the banks of the Arkansas River and Lake Dardanelle. This city has a vibrant downtown scene, great schools, and offers a low cost of living with convenient access to Little Rock and Fayetteville.