Guaranteed opening for a Rheumatologist to join our high demand practice. Our outpatient practice offers strong patient volumes and our community/ region have demonstrated great need for rheumatological care. We offer competitive compensation, benefit guarantees, and flexible scheduling that accommodates an adventurous Montana and family lifestyle!
- Certification in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound preferred
- Large referring groups internally and regionally
- Current practice comprised of 6 physicians and 4 APCs, as well as well-established Rheumatologist and experienced Rheumatology RN
- Clinic has outpatient Infusion Suite (non-chemo)
- Robust support staff including: 11 office staff, 22 clinical staff members, and a prescription nurse
- High demand practice with clinic hours (0700-1700). Providers typically see 18-25 patients daily given preference and complexity
- Call is minimal/ consultative only
Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base salary with RVU bonus opportunities.
- Health, dental, vision and paid disability
- Retirement + 5% match
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Generous 2 week CME/ 6 week PTO plans
- Sign-on bonus/relocation assistance
- Great Falls has a city population of 60,000 and regionally supports nearly 275,000 rural Montana residents
- Great Falls is equidistant from Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- Four genuine seasons and blue skies over 300 days a year
- Community-minded, family-focused city
- Nationally ranked public schools and two accredited colleges
- High quality of life - wide open spaces and small-town feel
- International airport with direct flights to Denver, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, and more
- Missouri River, a world-class fly fishing destination, most notably divides Great Falls in half and provides ample recreation for residents
- Central Montana is dominated by agriculture and outdoor adventure including, camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, off-road motorsports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big game hunting
Benefis Health System
While enjoying the Big Sky Country, known for breathtaking landscapes and an adventurous outdoor lifestyle, you’ll take pride in working for Benefis Health System, one of Montana’s most progressive and modern healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 200 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Awarded “Best Places To Work in Healthcare” since 2014, our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an extremely competitive health system for both patient and employee alike.
The Big Sky Country - where we work hard and play hard!
Contact me today for further details.