Our Mission: To fulfill President Lincoln's promise – "To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan" – by serving and honoring the men and women who are America's Veterans. How would you like to become a part of a team providing compassionate care to Veterans?
Duties: Recruiting for a full-time physician board certified/board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice. Will work in the Primary & Specialty Medicine Outpatient. Incumbent will provide part-time services in the Pain Clinic and part-time services in an outpatient setting to a predominately male population to include chronic disease management and preventive health.
Benefits: VA physicians enjoy an excellent benefits package, with predictable work hours and conditions. They are also able to take time for themselves and their families to ensure quality of life.
- Generous salaries and annual performance bonus
- Excellent health insurance that can be carried into retirement
- 3 tier retirement system
- 26 days of paid annual leave
- 13 days of paid sick leave
- 10 paid federal holidays
- Education Debt Reduction Program (EDRP)
- Recruitment incentive may be authorized
- Relocation may be authorized