Raleigh General Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join a hospital employed practice in Beckley, West Virginia. Raleigh General Hospital is the only Level III trauma center in the region with over 45,000 annual ED visits. The ideal candidate will perform a full spectrum of urologic procedures with an opportunity to perform advanced procedures. Robotic support available on-site. The incoming physician can expect to ramp-up quickly.
- Flexible block scheduling for surgery cases.
- Da Vinci Xi and Si Robots available onsite.
- 7 ORs in hospital and 2 ORs/4 special procedure rooms in the MOB.
- Strong referral base with service area of 250,000.
Located in southern West Virginia nestled in the heart of the Appalachia Mountains, just one hour from the capital city of Charleston, Beckley is an outdoor paradise surrounded by some of the finest fishing, rafting, mountain biking, rock climbing, and hiking in the eastern US!
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- Quality bonus
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Medical Director stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance