For free help with your job search, call (800) 776-8383
UNC Health Care Wayne is seeking a General or fellowship-trained Orthopedic Surgeon for established practice.
• Goldsboro Orthopedics is an established Orthopedic practice that started in 1975. The practice became employed by the local hospital system approximately 4 years ago.
• You will be joining a practice with five board-certified orthopedic surgeons who have been in the same practice since their surgical training. One of the surgeons has been with the practice for over 27 years. Goldsboro Orthopedics is a cohesive group of physicians.
• Strong preference for a surgeon who has just completed training (summer of 2017).
• The right candidate will need to live in the community.
• You will work with and operate in only one hospital (Wayne Memorial Hospital), affiliated with UNC Health Care.
• 1:6 call rotation.
• The office is a modern 31,843-square-foot facility built in 2005. The office contains individual pods for each physician. Each pod consists of 4 exam rooms and a casting room between two pods. The office has two digital X-Ray units, a Bone Densitometer, and in-house Physical Therapy.
• Goldsboro Orthopedics is less than a quarter of a mile from Wayne Memorial Hospital.
• Hospitalist service on staff.
Advanced Practice Providers rotate with surgeons in the office.
• The practice is currently on paper but will be on EPIC systems by early 2017.ORTUNITY