Hendricks Regional Health in Danville, Indiana, is adding an Ob/Gyn to a highly respected six member Ob/Gyn group. This is an immediate need.
- Full-time role.
- Schedule: 3 clinic days, 1 surgery day per week
- 1:6 call within group. Modified Laborist model in place.
- Opportunity is due to community need/growth in the practice.
- Looking for BC/BE candidates only.
- Employed opportunity.
- Physician will see on average 25-35 patients per day. Approximately 100 gyn surgeries per year.
- EPIC EMR system in place.
- Very competitive salary and benefits package in place.
Hendricks Regional Health is a 141 bed, non-profit Magnet® hospital in Danville, Indiana, serving western suburban Indianapolis. A medical group of specialty and primary care doctors are located throughout Avon, Brownsburg, Danville, Lizton and Plainfield. A commitment to quality, safety and “Treating People Better” has led to national recognition from a variety of independent health care ratings organizations.At Hendricks Regional Health, community need is the driving force behind who we are and what we do. We strive to help promote health and wellness in our community. That means helping prevent disease, or gain support if it has already struck.
Located in the heart of Hendricks County, Danville is a unique blend of small community values with all the conveniences associated with being located just outside Indianapolis. Hendricks is fortunate to have several towns that have a strong sense of community. Families enjoy excellent 4 and 5 star schools, recreation centers, shopping and numerous restaurants. Enjoy the suburban lifestyle while still being less than 30 minutes to downtown Indy’s professional sports, theatre and cuisine. In addition, Indianapolis International Airport borders Hendricks county.