The Edward-Elmhurst Rheumatology Clinic offers patient focused care and services to ensure patients receive the best quality of healthcare. The clinic offers services for those with chronic rheumatoid arthritis, lupus,vasculitis, musculoskeletal disorders such as osteoarthritis,bursitis and tendonitis among other procedures.
- Join a growing Rheumatology practice
- Great location - Main campus Naperville, IL and Plainfield, IL
- Full Time: approximately 15-20 patients a day
- EMR: EPIC
- Market Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- New and experienced physicians will be considered
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Rheumatology Physician
- IBM Watson Health Top 15 Hospital system 2020
- Edward Hospital rated #1 in the region by the National Research Corporation
- Magnet hospital for Nursing Excellence
- Naperville, IL, just 30 miles west of downtown Chicago; is an affluent community known for its excellent school system, low crime rate and offers a variety of housing options. Naperville has a great community atmosphere and a charming downtown with an abundance of shopping, cultural activities, fine dining and a beautiful river walk. There are two Metra train stops located in Naperville for convenient access to and from Chicago.