OB/GYN in Beautiful Western, NC
Caldwell UNC HealthCare is the choice for health care in Caldwell County. The Emergency Department see approximately 30,000 visits a year. The recently remodeled Family Birth Place has modern design and amenities. Caldwell Physician Network provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to our market from ten separate medical park locations throughout the county. Our 110-bed licensed acute care hospital is a member of the UNC Health Care System.
Laurel Park Women’s Health is a growing practice with two new practice locations with experienced providers. We are seeking a personable and engaging, team focused OB/GYN to join our team and grow women’s services in our service area.
- Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm
- Call- 1:5
- Hospital Birthing Center fully renovated within the past 4 years paired with an experienced team of caring staff
- Newly renovated women’s and children’s office within the past 3 years
- 906 College Ave SW, Lenoir, NC 28645
This Position Features:
- The benefits afforded a hospital-employed provider with rewards that recognize individual productivity
- First year compensation guarantee at national benchmarks for your specialty
- Staff and administration in our practices who are well-trained, seasoned professionals
- A high-quality cadre of surgical and procedural specialists to serve our community
- Our experience in hospital-based-provider practice management that spans over two decades.
- A hospital that values provider partners as key members of our team
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, group life, employee assistance program (EAP), flexible spending account, and 403b
- Relocation allowance
- Professional Liability coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Medical Education allowance
Lifestyle, Scenery, Recreation, Friendship, Professional Career—Have it ALL!
- Centrally located to the key cities in Western North Carolina—70 minute travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport; the eclectic attractions of Asheville; the arts and history of Winston-Salem; and only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain seasonal resort community of Blowing Rock
- Temperate climate with 4 seasons
- Natural scenic beauty in Wilson Creek Gorge, a Wild and Scenic River
- Breath-taking scenic views from The Blue Ridge Parkway
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC; Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC; Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute in Hudson, NC; and an excellent pre-K – 12 public school system that includes an Early College High School