Penn MedicineLancaster General/ Internal Medicine Hospitalists Specialists (IMHS) in Lancaster,PA is seeks a physician to join our inpatient care team at Lancaster General Hospital, a 800+ bed Magnet facility. The practice includes over 90+ physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
IMHS offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Rotation will be 7 on / 7 off.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Support from a dedicated network of more than 600 primary care and specialty physicians at more than 40 offices throughout the region
- Fully-integrated Stage 7 (HIMSS) Electronic Medical Record
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- CME Expense coverage
- Prescription plan that offers significant discounts
- Optional dental and vision plans
- Free Life Insurance, Short- term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Income Accounts including 403(b) and 457(b) options
- Relocation allowance
Lancaster General Health/Penn Medicine (LG Health/Penn Medicine), a member of the University of Pennsylvania Health System (Penn Medicine), is a 631-licensed bed not-for-profit health system with a comprehensive network of care encompassing Lancaster General Hospital (LGH), Women & Babies Hospital and the Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital (in partnership with Kindred Healthcare). Our membership in Penn Medicine brings together the strengths of a world-renowned, not-for-profit academic medical center and a nationally recognized, not-for-profit community healthcare system.
Outpatient services are provided at the Downtown and Suburban Pavilions, along with additional outpatient centers and Express and Urgent Care locations throughout the region. Lancaster General Health Physicians is a network of more than 600+ primary-care and specialty physicians, at more than 40 offices throughout the region. Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences is a private, co-educational, Middle States-accredited four-year college offering a variety of associate and baccalaureate degree and certification programs in healthcare.
Four times designated a Magnet hospital for nursing excellence, LGH has been recognized regionally and nationally for clinical excellence and patient safety; and ranked nationally by U.S. News & World Report as one of the nation’s best hospitals in 2016-17 in three specialties.
Lancaster General Health/Penn Medicine combines a Nationally Ranked Hospital with great schools, safe neighborhoods, affordable housing, local community events and festivals, and a wealth of cultural and recreational activities. The scenic Susquehanna River Valley provide opportunities for fishing, skiing, kayaking, hiking and mountain biking. Urban life is easily accessible, with New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. a drive away. Local universities, Fulton Theatre, shopping and dining, and local sports teams makes Lancaster a great place to Live, Work, and Play.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Medicine (Allopathic/Osteopathic)
- Completion of an accredited Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Residency program
- Consideration will be given to Family Medicine physicians who have significant demonstrable in-patient experience
- Possess or able to obtain an unrestricted PA Medical License