Mercyhealth and the Mercyhealth Heart and Vascular Center in Rockford, Illinois are currently seeking a BC Structural/Interventional Cardiologist that is fellowship trained on peripheral interventions to join our busy well-established practice.
- Join an excellent team of 6 non-invasive cardiologists, 2 interventional cardiologists, 2 EP cardiologists, and 1 Cardiovascular Surgeon
- Our team also includes two nurse practitioners, two EP techs, an EP nurse, and other support staff.
- State-of-the-art Cath Lab – 2 dual plane rooms
- The clinic is located on the same campus as our hospital.
- You will enjoy an outstanding referral system from 11-primary care satellite clinics.
- For those interested in teaching, Mercyhealth has a direct affiliation agreement with the University of Illinois School Of Medicine, Rockford.
- Mercyhealth encompasses Mercyhealth Rockton Avenue Hospital, a 396 bed hospital and Rockford Health Physicians, the employed physician organization which employees over 195 physicians.
Compensation and benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Relocation assistance and CME allowance, plus paid licensing
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, life, retirement plans
- malpractice with tail coverage
- Student loan forgiveness available
- sign-on bonus available
Rockford is the third largest city in the state of Illinois. Settled on the banks of the Rock River, Rockford is notable for its economic diversification into automotive, aerospace, and healthcare industries, as well as the undertaking of various tourism and downtown revitalization efforts. Rockford is known for various venues of cultural or historical significance, including Anderson Japanese Gardens, Klehm Arboretum, the Coronado Theatre, and the Burpee Museum of Natural History. Rockford has been recognized as one of the most affordable housing markets in the nation less than an hour and a half drive from downtown Chicago and Milwaukee and less than an hour from Madison, Wisconsin