Gundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, Wisconsin, is seeking a Non-Interventional Pain Management physician to join our Department of Pain Medicine within our Division of the Neurosciences.
- You will join 2 Fellowship trained Pain Medicine physicians and a Nurse Practitioner within the Department of Pain Medicine
- Highly collegial group including Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Pain Medicine, and Neuropsychology
- Opportunity to include office based injections , and potential to provide hospital consultation services
- Education and training to advance your skills will be encouraged and supported
- Loan forgiveness, Competitive Salary, Relocation, and Outstanding Benefits!
- Teaching and Research are well supported
- Gundersen became the first known health system in the nation to offset 100% of our fossil fuel use with local renewable energy
- Through Gundersen Medical Foundation’s Global Partners Program, you have the opportunity to create sustained connections with the Oglala Sioux Tribe on the Pine Ridge Reservation, S.D., the Matagalpa district of Nicaragua, and Yetebon, Ethiopia.
Gundersen is an award winning, physician-led, integrated health system, employing nearly 500 physicians. We are a teaching hospital, with excellent support for research.
Gundersen offers a competitive salary, loan forgiveness, generous benefits, including CME time and monetary allowance, retirement plan and more. A rewarding practice and an excellent quality of life awaits.
About La Crosse
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. The region boasts great year-round outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
Please contact me for more information!