Ozarks Healthcare is seeking a BE/BC family physician. Join us in an area where small town friendliness still exists!!! We offer a high quality of life and a low cost of living. It’s a great safe place to raise a family in an area that allows you to achieve a work/life balance.
We are a fully-integrated healthcare system devoted to exceptional patient care provided by leading physicians. Ozarks Healthcare owns and operates six Rural Health Clinics in south central Missouri and one in north central Arkansas. Clinics are located in Alton, MO; Gainesville, MO; Mammoth Springs, AR; Mountain Grove, MO; Mountain View, MO; Winona , MO and Thayer, MO. All clinics are within 50 miles of West Plains. Ozarks Healthcare also owns an Urgent Care Clinic located in West Plains, MO. Physicians have the flexibility to work/live at various clinics/towns where they feel would best fit their professional and personal needs.
All clinics are Rural Health Clinics and located in under served areas. Therefore, Physicians can qualify for student loan support provided by the National Health Service Corps and Ozarks Healthcare. Ozarks Healthcare does accept J1 and H1B applicants. We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.
* Competitive salary based on MGMA standards
* Generous sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
* Up to $4,500 for CME's and professional license fees, dues and journals.
* We provide Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate.This is a claims made policy.If Physician completes term of agreement, OMC will provide tail coverage.
* Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
* Very reasonable health insurance, non-smoker employee rate is $22.00/month.Family rate: $154/month.
* 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
* 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
Our hospital employed medical group currently consists of:
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cardiology (Interventional and Non-Interventional)
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Radiation Oncology
- Orthopedic/Spine Surgery
- Pain Management
- Pulmonology/Critical Care
- Wound Care