Lakes Regional Healthcare is seeking a board certified or board eligible emergency medicine physician to join an existing group of four physicians. This opportunity is for a physician that is trained in FM,EM,IM.
Meet with us at the EMRA Job Fair in San Diego
- Employed position with Avera McKennan Hospital
- Market area 17,000
- Join a group of 4 physicians
- Lakes Regional Healthcare – 49 bed facility
- Average 18 ED visits daily, 6,500 annually
- 24 hour shifts
- Avera’s eEmergency telemedicine partnership
- Population of Spirit Lake is 4,840, and is within the greater Iowa Great Lakes year-round population of 10,300, that swells to nearly 100,000 in the summer months with summer residents and tourists
- Public schools, K-4 elementary, 5-8 middle school, high school
- Located in the midst of the beautiful Iowa Great Lakes
- Natural lakes provide excellent fishing, swimming, and boating
- County-wide recreational trails system for biking, snowmobiling and cross-country skiing
- Other recreational activities include camping, golfing, parks, theater and other cultural opportunities
Spirit Lake is a family friendly community, which would make it a great place for you and your family to establish a family medicine practice.